Our clinics are unique and focus on the individual due to the small numbers (six players per group). It is our aim to instruct and attend to the players needs whilst executing the technical exercises. With small groups the coaches can give more focus and attention to individuals compared to when they are in teams or on camps with fifteen plus people. We are proud of our clinics and believe there is no other service offered like this in the Chicago area.
- Players will focus on 1 player and 1 ball activities to help improve their speed, deception, and touch.
- They will work on improving their power, accuracy, and timing when passing the ball.
- They will learn the correct way to dribble or run with the ball in the right situations.
- They will learn how to turn properly with the ball under control and when to turn.
- They will work on the many different techniques when shooting and the decisions that have to be made in a split second when shooting.
- They will learn these techniques through positive reinforcement and repetition in a competitive environment.
To see dates / times for our clincs please click here.